Thursday, March 15, 2012

Diaper motorcycle

I had full intentions of making step by step instructions for this project and took photos throughout the entire thing....but then I realized it would be really counterproductive for me to basically mimic the instructions that I used from another blog, so I  will just send you over to Sweetaprils for the picture tutorial that I used to construct this little guy!

Amanda and I made one a few months ago for Cynthia's baby shower, and I loved the look of it so much, I couldn't resist making one for Kristyn's baby shower a month or so ago. All the items used to make it are completely usable for the coming baby (the baby sunglasses are to die for on an actual kid)...or you can use it as a nursery decoration, whatever floats your boat! I got tons of compliments on it, and they really don't take long once you have all the necessary materials (listed in the link above along with pictures and step by step instructions)....I think I had the whole thing put together in under an hour!





Pin It


1 comment: