Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Candy's skillet wings

I never get to go to Buffalo Wild Wings because Main Man's work friends make him go there for lunches and it's not one of his faves. This is me trying to get you to feel bad for me. It's probably better for my waistline but I just looooove me some chicken wings (bone in of course)! I won't tell you how many I can take down if I were trying to win a contest or something...you don't need to know things like that about me.

I had forgotten about these, until Candy sent me the recipe last week. I think I literally begged for this recipe at Easter....these things are perfect! We spent quite some time trying to get a great picture of them to show how yumtastical they really were and Im not sure we succeeded. I've never made a sauce like this for wings at home before, I usually go with the spicy crockpot wings rather than the sweet kind, but these gave me a change of heart. So sticky with flava! And after seeing the recipe....they're easy too! Give these a shot for your Memorial Day plans and you will not be disappointed, I pinky swear.

2 pkg wings
1/3 c, soy sauce
1/2 c brown sugar
1/4 c water

Pour over wings in skillet, cover w/vent open.
Simmer on medium-low about 3 hrs, turn occasionally.




Pin It


No comments:

Post a Comment