Friday, January 27, 2012

Parmesan crusted tilapia

Just so you know...don't buy this.  This is not a recipe post, this is a warning post. I was so pumped to try this parmesan crusted tilapia, and was so excited that all I had to do was throw it in the oven and make a salad.  Easy peasy, right? 

Well, sometimes easy isn't the answer. I ate it.  But it tasted like a fish stick so I had to dip it in cocktail sauce.  Seriously like a cheapo fish stick like your parents used to feed you. Grody. The salad made up for it though...it's one of my faves.  You can find the recipe for the strawberry poppyseed salad here, just so you feel like you walked away with something from this post....but heed my warning for the tilapia, and don't be fooled by the good-looking, nicely browned piece of fish in the bottom photo, my friends! Unless that is you like fish sticks...



Pin It


No comments:

Post a Comment