Thursday, July 21, 2011

Grilled buffalo chicken

Not sure if I've told you that I am now obsessed with Buffalo Wild Wings hot sauces? I don't know why I've never thought to purchase them before, but they are pretty inexpensive and have so many flavors, they are my new thing.  This is one for those of you who have told me you don't like to cook anything with more than a couple ingredients...you can't get easier than this.

Soooo, I had some chicken thawed, and on a lazy day just threw the breasts into a tupperware covering them with BWW sauce and let them marinate overnight before thrwoing them on the grill.  Wowza, usually chicken cooks off anything it's marinated with pretty well...these were PERFECT! I used the second to the hottest (Wild) mixed with the Spicy Garlic and it was heaven with a piece of swiss cheese melted on it!  The buns from Wal Mart probably helped out a bit, or maybe I was just starving, but this was one of the best chicken sandwiches I've ever made!  You know when you finish a meal and are just completely satisfied, and don't even want to ruin the taste in your mouth with ice cream after dinner?  This did that for me.  Not really a recipe...but kind of a suggestion.  Try this...as quickly as possible.  You won't be disappointed. 

I won't go into the fact that I almost burned the house down with the wing sauce dripping into the grill...be sure to move your grill away from your house, people.  Either that or make sure you have a fire marshall Justin to run out and douse the flames when needed....

No comments:

Post a Comment