Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Veggie omelettes

This is just a throw together but it was so pretty I had to take a picture for you :)

Saturday morning we weren't getting around too quickly (Im sure it had nothing to do with the wine we had celebrating Christina's birthday the night before), and all I was craving was grease!  Sooo, I made my way downstairs while Justin was still in and out of sleep to get some breakfast in bed put together. 

As I've said, zucchini is going in everything I can fit it in until our garden dies out...it will be coming out our ears before the end of the summer.  So I mixed together 6 eggs, some fresh spinach, tomatoes, zucchini, portabellos, leftover chicken sausage, and onions.  All of this was found in the fridge from something else I had made.  Threw them in the skillet and stirred while hydrating my body...I was SO thirsty!  When it was close to done, I topped it with some pepperjack cheese slices and mixed it all up to bring upstairs.  Top with Chalula if you're like me and want your eggs to kick a little.  Breakfast in bed and then a nap...why can't every day be Saturday?

No comments:

Post a Comment