Thursday, July 7, 2011

Jalapeno corn dip

Easist. Recipe. Ever.  No joke.

My roomie in college used to make this, and from then on I would make batches to keep in the fridge and nibble on all week.  Then I realized Doritos are bad for me and had to forget about having this all the time.  Although the dip isnt all that bad for you, the chippies are an issue.  Sadface. If anyone ever stumbles upon some fat free Doritos...let a girl know!

Anyway, mix all this together, dip Doritos in it...and you'll be a happy camper.  Pinky swear.  :)

4-5 cans shoepeg corn
1 bag shredded 2% mexican cheese
4-5 jalapenos, diced
1 cup fat free mayo




Pin It


3 comments:

  1. I make a similar dip, except I add green onions and some sour cream, and damnnnnnnnnn....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm I bet those are good additions...how did I know you would like this? Man, we are such dip freaks!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fresh jalapeño or jarred? Looked fresh, but wanted to double check.

    ReplyDelete